When You Need a Child Support Lawyer near Columbus
If you have recently received an official notice from a court or from a county child support enforcement agency — do not wait to speak with a lawyer. Our attorney has a thorough understanding of Ohio's child support guidelines and can provide you with a fairly good estimate, based on some basic information provided by you, of what your child support obligations under the law might be.
- The number of children involved
- The gross monthly income of both parents
- The monthly child support obligations of either parent to children from previous marriages
- Existing spousal support obligations from previous marriages
- Monthly day care, education and health care expenses