A Compassionate Divorce Attorney in the Columbus Area
"Our practice is limited to Family Law issues. It is all we do."
The circumstances leading up to divorce are most often painful and emotionally draining. Nina Scopetti, Attorney at Law understands this. As an experienced divorce lawyer in Columbus, Ohio, she will help you through divorce litigation, dissolution or a legal separation. Our firm places on emphasis on the well-being of the children and other family members. As a family law attorney, Nina offers compassionate service to families facing many different situations, including:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Civil protection orders (CPO) or restraining orders
- Complex and high asset separations
- Divorce for the elderly
- Ending a same-sex marriage – LGBT
- Legal separation
- Military divorce and dissolution
- Mother’s, father’s and grandparent’s visitation rights
- Parental alienation
- Spousal support and property division
Our Lawyers Understand That the Experience Is Different for Every Family
Until they have been affected by this situation, most people don’t really understand the emotional upheaval that you are going through. They don’t understand the stress that you and your children are facing. Our firm has experience helping clients work through the difficulties of this time.
- Divorce for the Elderly
- Miltary Divorce & Dissolution
- Complex & High Asset Divorces
- LGBT - Ending a Same-Sex Marriage
- Parental Alienation
- Legal Separation
- Civil Protection Order (CPO) or Restraining Order
- Creating a Parenting Plan
- Creative Parenting Agreements
- Third Party Custody
- Relocation after Divorce
- Multi-State Jurisdiction
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) and Division of Property Order (DOPO)
- Assets & Property Division
- Complex or High-Asset Property Division
- Division of Debt
- Business Evaluation (Self-Employed)
- Premarital (Prenuptual) Agreements
Helping Families in Columbus and Central Ohio.
What services can you expect from your divorce attorney? The family law lawyer will help you to work through issues such as establishing alimony, the division of properties, determining child support and visitation, and working out the grounds for your separation.
When you need information about how to file for divorce or need help with litigation, contact Nina Scopetti. Our firm compassionately works through each contested case and mutually beneficial legal separation.
Let us help you determine the right direction for your proceedings. Give us a call whether you need a caring separation lawyer or a spousal support lawyer. You can reach us at 614-224-7844.
We pledge to handle your case aggressively, competently, and with the most efficient use of your funds. We will provide honest legal advice and give your case the attention that it deserves.